Sunday, April 1, 2012


TALKING TO A COMPLETE STRANGER GIRL

   Finally after so many tries I started to study for my exams yesterday at 9pm in the library. I was along with 2 of my friends. They were from celong, a state in India.
   One of my friend liked a nepali girl,his junior.luckly she was also in the library on the first floor and we were in the second.neither of us knew her so we were planning on how to talk to her.
    Finally we came up with the idea.the idea was that we will wait for them outside & as they come  I will talk to her friends as I knew them and while I make their friends busy they should go and talk to her.but when the time came that guy was really scared and god knows how hard we tried to make him do it bt still it failed as I was talking to her friends and she was sitting idol.
     But we didn’t giv up so easily, we followed them for som seconds.but a sudden lucky coincidence occurred.the girls stopped for a while to arrange her shoes and her friends walked past her then we went near her and my friend told her that his friend wants to talk to u.then we stepped aside and left them be on their own.
      Our friend asked her name and wot she was studying…bt it was late and she had to go to hostel so he told her bye and we separated. We had expected  the girl would overreact but the girl was taking it easily instead the boy was feeling awkward.i guess the girls must really be impressed by him.i guess she didn’t over react because she was different or may be not because her friends were not around and that made her comfortable enough not to over react. But whatever it was really a bold move.gonna c wot happens at night today at library.

No comments:

Post a Comment