ISN'T IT WEIRD THAT JEALOUSY IS ALSO INSIDE OF ME
ya ya ya! every1’s
jealous over sometimes but it depends upon them how they react towards jealousy.
Stealing or destroying it is the worst thing they do but may b they can just
work on achieving it without making any negative actions.
Even me I get jealous
too may b bcoz my brain tells me to be but
somtyms I get jealous over others crying coz I know the relief they feel
after they cry and they become able to kick so much sorrow off their head and
finally relax at least to some extent but I know its sounds cool but I just
don’t feel like crying easily but many people thinks that’s cool but I don’t
feel it so cool coz the tears r still gonna remain inside me but still its ok
coz dealing with hard times have always been fun and although rarely m gonna
get reasons to drop off tears from my eyes to feel that relief and don’t wanna
be a girl just for the sake of crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment