SECRET BEHIND 82% IN MY 12 EXAMS
Never wanted
to score so high and be appreciated by teachers and those classmates.
But had a
curiosity what if I try to study good and get good marks and rank.Wot am I really
gonna gain and how does it feel being that way. And another big reason was that
there was someone I had promised ,I am gonna study hard from now on in the past
which I had been trying to fulfill but in vain. But finally I had accomplished
wot I had promised an I m still in the process of doing that although academic
knowledge seems like shit yet carrying my key for the lock I have aimed.
May b it
sounds crazy but I really never care about how much others notice me except those
who matters me.actually i even wanna have control over who should notice me and
I think I m actually able to do it in a large extent.
Ya I was
really glad to receive the appreciation from others and get other advantages
too. but it was really not my goal but still m so happy to receive it as a
bonus.
I really
think that without these reasons I would never had accomplished this.so I am
glad that I did what I wanted to do for my own reasons which turns out to be
the secret behind this small accomplishment.
The circle i had got around me and the situations i had to face counts too.
No comments:
Post a Comment