Monday, April 16, 2012


NIGHT AT THE CONCERT

       It was really amazing night at that concert that day. Two events happening on different stages simultaneously.one was an stage audition program following concept of roadies and another one was music performance from bands of different collages.so we were just hanging out and having fun.
      That day we made a bet that I should go talk to a sexy girl who is completely stranger to me and they chose a girl.if I loose my bet I had to wear my spects on my dick but if I win my friend had to bring drinking water for our room till our exams were over.they chose a chick and I went and spoke with her alone.they were just puzzeled and suspicious and a little excited. They asked me is it sort of a truth or dare. I lied them that it was a dare. But actually it was just for fun for all of us.so we talked to them about different things and we asked her to give us her facebook so we can add her to always be friend and she gave me.
       After a while my friends came to accompany and they were talking to her  friend whom I had supposed to talk  as pointed by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment