Thursday, March 29, 2012

FEELS LYK A ROBOT


Coming from class,hav the  same food everyday at hostel,hanging out with frens,watching movies most of the time makes my time filled up.everyday almost the same routine and doing what others are doing.So,wot difference does it make between  me and a robot? is it just that it is made of iron?
            So, to remove this feeling I hav and had always tried doing new things and also doing  my daily routine in a different betr way if I find a new way to do it which gives better results.
     So, question is wot I hav been doin?
             My most recent innovative work is that I have been designing a blog  which will help you design picture ,postures etc in photoshop. Something different here is that it is not a tutorial at all and it is based on the principle do and learn.
             At least it prevents me from thinking that today I wanted to play  tt so badly bt the problem was  that I don’t hav a table tennis racket and if I borrow 1 no friends are willing to play it cause bla bla bla…hehehe
            Bt still m really strong and happy cause I can feel that atleast m so much different from a robot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment